The Corfu Lux Round Teak Table Set is the perfect blend of craftsmanship, design, comfort, and style. Manufactured to look and feel like natural rattan with very high resistance to water and extremes of temperature making it perfect for use outside all year round The frames on the chairs are shaped from rust-free, lightweight coated aluminum with tough plastic caps on their feet making it great for regular use but easy to re-position at the same time.
The Sumptuous Olefin Cushions with the following features:
- Olefin fibers are well known for offering the highest quality specifications for outdoor use.
- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- They have a massive resistance to abrasion, chemical attack, staining, and mildew.
- UV stabilizers mean they block 96% of the sun’s harmful rays and solution dying means they don’t fade easily.
- The thermal bonding of the fibers makes them tough even when wet.
- Low moisture absorption means they dry super quickly.
Built to last Grade A, Kiln Dried 100% Solid Teak FSC® Certified product using mortise & tenon joints throughout with a 40mm outer rim a 7cm leg profile, and 10cm wide slats that run across the top.
When used outside this high-quality teak table has natural protection against the elements due to the high oil content and dense aspect of the timber meaning you need to do absolutely nothing apart from letting it age gracefully to the silver-grey patina that is well known in aged teak wood.
The parasol hole is 51mm in diameter and the table comes with a snugly fitting teak cap to complete the look when a parasol is not required.
Great for both commercial and domestic buyers it makes entertaining and socializing a pleasure for all involved.
Table Rim: 40mm
Leg Profile: 7 X 7cm
Parasol Hole Diameter: 51mm
Arm Height: 64cm
Seat Height: 43cm (excluding cushion)
Seat Width: 50cm
Seat Depth: 43cm
Both the Frames and Weave of the chairs are 100% Recyclable meaning each piece can be recycled without producing waste or damage to the environment.